Policy Change Inside the Enterprise: The Role of Anthropology
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
2009 American Anthropological Association
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2009, Issue 1, pages 59–71, August 2009
How to Cite
Mack, A. and Kaplan, J. (2009), Policy Change Inside the Enterprise: The Role of Anthropology. Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings, 2009: 59–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2009.tb00128.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
- 2008 Implementing Community Interventions for HIV Prevention: Insights from Project Ethnography. Social Science and Medicine. 66(2): 467–478. and
- 1994 The Anti-Politics Machine. U of Minnesota P.
- 2006 The Anthropology of the State: A Reader. London: Blackwell. and
- 2007 Citizens, Experts and Anthropologists: Finding Paths in Environmental Policy. Human Organization. 66(2): 99–102. and
- 2000 Empire. Harvard UP. and
- 2007 Ethnography in Evaluation: Uncovering Hidden Costs and Benefits in Child Mental Health. Human Organization. 66(3): 315–326. , , and
- 2007 Slicing the Onion Ethnographically: Layers and Spaces in Multilingual Language Education Policy and Practice. TESOL Quarterly. 41(3): 509–532. and
- 2006 Using Policy to Drive Organizational Change. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education. 73–83.
- 2003 Business Anthropology. Waveland Press.
- Luff, P., J.Hindmarsh and C.Heath, editors 2000 Workplace Studies: Recovering Work Practice and Informing System Design. Cambridge UP.
- 2000 The Anthropology of Public Policy: Shifting Terrains. Annual Review of Anthropology. 29(1): 107–124. and
- 2004 The Drivers of Employee Engagement. Institute of Employment Studies, Report 408. , and
- 1997 Employee Participation and Assessment of Support for Policy Changes. Journal of Labor Research. 18(3). , , , and
- 2005 Toward an Anthropology of Public Policy. Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science. 600(1): 30–51. , , and