Session 2 - Redefining what's CORE Brian Rink (IDEO, USA), Curator: Flexibility and the Curatorial Eye: Why and How Well-Documented Fieldwork Sustains Value Over Time
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
2009 American Anthropological Association
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2009, Issue 1, pages 72–80, August 2009
How to Cite
Churchill, E. F. and Elliott, A. (2009), Session 2 - Redefining what's CORE Brian Rink (IDEO, USA), Curator: Flexibility and the Curatorial Eye: Why and How Well-Documented Fieldwork Sustains Value Over Time. Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings, 2009: 72–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2009.tb00129.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Cefkin, Melissa (Ed.) 2009 Ethnography and the Corporate Encounter: Reflections on Research in and of Corporations. Berghahn Books.
- 2003 The Innovator's Solution: Creating and Sustaining Successful Growth. Boston, Mass, US: Harvard Business School Press. and
- 2009 From Media Spaces to Placed Media: Ubiquitous Computing, Community Network and Public Space Publishing. In S.Harrison (Ed.) Media Space: 20+ Years of Mediated Life. Springer Verlag. and
- 2001 Framing Mobile Collaborations and Mobile Technologies. In B.Brown, N.Green, R.Harper (eds.) Wireless World: Social and Interactional Aspects of Wireless Technology. Springer Verlag. and
- 2008 Tracing the Arc of Ethnographic Impact. In Proceedings of EPIC 2008. pp 238–250. and
- 1995 Writing Ethnographic Fieldnotes. The University of Chicago Press. , and
- 2008 Ethnography in Organizational Settings. In Handbook of Organizational Research Methods, edited by DavidBuchanan and AlanBryman. London: Sage. , and
- 1994 Constructing Social Research. Pine Forge Press.
- Squires, Susan and Byrne, Bryan (eds.) 2002 Creating Breakthrough Ideas: The Collaboration of Anthropologists and Designers in the Product Development Process. Westport, CT: Development Industry, Greenwood Publishing.
- Web resources.
- The Science of Desire http:www.businessweek.commagazinecontent0623b3987083.htm, accessed March 12, 2009.
- Human Centered Design Toolkit http:www.ideo.comimagesHCDCOMPLETETOOLKIT.pdf, accessed August 15, 2009.