Pushing New Frontiers: Examining the Future of Paper and Electronic Documents
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
2009 American Anthropological Association
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2009, Issue 1, pages 197–208, August 2009
How to Cite
Watts-Perotti, J., Sprague, M. A., Wall, P. and McCorkindale, C. (2009), Pushing New Frontiers: Examining the Future of Paper and Electronic Documents. Ethnographic Praxis, 2009: 197–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2009.tb00139.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
- 2008 Top Ten Predictions for 2009. Strategic News Services Podcast: http:www.tapsns.commedia.php.
- 2006 Untethering Information Workers: Rethinking Workplace Location and Layout. Information Workplace Series, Forrester Research.
- 2009 Smartphone shipments to grow 6–11%, iSuppli says. EE Times. http:www.eetimes.com /news/semi/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=215800530.
- 2003 The Myth of the Paperless Office. Cambridge: MIT Press. ,
- 2004 Generative Tools for Context Mapping: Tuning the Tools. In D.Mcdonagh et al's Design and Emotion: The Experience of Everyday Things, pp. 77–81. CRCPress. ,
- Submitted for Publication Exploring Documents and the Future of Work. In P.Szymanski's Making Work Visible: Ethnographically grounded case studies of work practice. Cambridge University Press. et al.
- World at Work 2007 Telework Trendlines for 2006. A report by World at Work, based on data collected by the Dieringer Research Group.