Session 4 - Markets, Media and Meanings Simon Roberts (Intel, Ireland), Curator: Lead Type, Dead Type: New Patterns of Local News Production and Consumption
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
2009 American Anthropological Association
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2009, Issue 1, pages 221–237, August 2009
How to Cite
Churchill, E. F. and Ubois, J. (2009), Session 4 - Markets, Media and Meanings Simon Roberts (Intel, Ireland), Curator: Lead Type, Dead Type: New Patterns of Local News Production and Consumption. Ethnographic Praxis, 2009: 221–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2009.tb00141.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
- 1983 Imagined Communities: Reflections on the Origin and Spread of Nationalism. Verso: London.
- 2004 Beyond Difference: From Canonical Geography to Hybrid Geographies. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 94(4), 2004, PP 756–763.
- 2000 Media, Communication, Culture. A Global Approach. (2nd Edition) New York, US: Columbia University Press.
- 2003 Understanding Media: The Extensions of Man. McGraw-Hill.
- 2004 The Creation of the Media: Political Origins of Modern Communications. Basic Books.
- 1997 The Mass Audience: Rediscovering the Dominant Model. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum. and