Consumerization and Renewing Peoples and Practices Research
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
2009 American Anthropological Association
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2009, Issue 1, pages 256–267, August 2009
How to Cite
Nafus, D., de Paula, R., Kitner, K., Kuriyan, R. and Mainwaring, S. (2009), Consumerization and Renewing Peoples and Practices Research. Ethnographic Praxis, 2009: 256–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2009.tb00143.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
- 2009 Reflecting human values in the digital age. Commun. ACM 52(3):58–66. , , , and
- 2006 Everyware: The Dawning Age of Ubiquitous Computing: Peachpit Press.
- 2009 Business, Anthropology, and the Growth of Corporate Ethnography. In Ethnography and the Corporate Encounter: Reflections on Research in and of Corporations. M.Cefkin, ed. Berghahn Books.
- 1994 The Anti-Politics Machine: “Development,” Depoliticization and Bureaucratic Power in Lesotho. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press.
- 2000 The organization of platform leadership: An empirical investigation of Intel's management processes aimed at fostering complementary in novation by third parties: Doctoral Dissertation, MIT.
- ITU 2009. Measuring the Information Society-The ICT Development Index 2009. http:www.itu.intITU-Dictpublicationsidi2009materialIDI2009w5.pdf.
- 1998 Ethnography through Thick and Thin. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
- 1996 Engineering ethnography in the home. CHI, New York, 1996. ACM. , , , and
- 2003 Shoveling Smoke: Advertising and Globalization in Contemporary India. Durham, NC: Duke University Press.
- 2007 Mediating Instruments and Making Markets: Capital Budgeting, Science and the Economy. Accounting, Organizations and Society 32:701–734. , and
- 2006 The Real Problem: Rhetorics of Knowing in Corporate Research. EPIC Proceedings 2006, Pp. 227–239. , and
- 2005 Global Assemblages. New York: Wiley Blackwell. , and
- 2004 The Bottom of the Pyramid: Eradicating Poverty Through Profits. Philadelphia, PA: Wharton School Publishing.
- 2003 The Philosophy of Fashion. In The Consumption Reader. D.Clarke, M.Doel, and K.Housiaux eds., Pp. 238–245. London: Routledge.