Tangible Steps Toward Tomorrow: Designing a Vision for Early Childhood Education
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
2009 American Anthropological Association
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2009, Issue 1, pages 268–283, August 2009
How to Cite
Carey, H. and Howard, S. G. (2009), Tangible Steps Toward Tomorrow: Designing a Vision for Early Childhood Education. Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings, 2009: 268–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2009.tb00144.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
- 2004 Critical Design Ethnography: Designing for Change. Anthropology and Education Quarterly, Vol. 35, Issue 2. , , , , and
- 2008 Design Thinking. Harvard Business Review.
- 2003 Lecture Notes, Design Thinking, Carnegie Mellon University.
- 1998 Ethnography in Participatory Design. Proceedings of the 1998 Participatory Design Conference.
- 2007 Prototypes as (Design) Tools for Behavioral and Organizational Change: A Design-Based Approach to Help Organizations Change Work Behaviors. The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, 43(1):122–134. , and
- 2006 Going Deeper, Seeing Further: Enhancing Ethnographic Interpretations to Reveal More Meaningful Opportunities for Design. Journal of Advertising Research. and
- 2008 Informing our intuition: Design Research for Radical Innovation. Rotman Magazine, Winter.
- 2002 Personas, Participatory Design and Product Development: An Infrastructure for Engagement. Proceedings, Participatory Design Conference. and
- 2007 The Post-Scientific Society. Issues in Science and Technology, University of Texas.
- 2009 Designing Systems at Scale. Rotman Magazine, Winter.
- 1999 Design Ethnography. Design Management Journal. , and
- 2007 Action Research. Sage Publications.