Artifacts alex taylor (Microsoft Research, UK), Wendy March (Intel Labs, Us) and scott trenovits (gravitytank, US), Curators
1. OFFICE “CLUTTER” AS AN “INFOVIS SYSTEM” FOR VAGUE “CATEGORIES”
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2009
2009 American Anthropological Association
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2009, Issue 1, pages 313–345, August 2009
How to Cite
Coppin, P. (2009), Artifacts alex taylor (Microsoft Research, UK), Wendy March (Intel Labs, Us) and scott trenovits (gravitytank, US), Curators. Ethnographic Praxis, 2009: 313–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2009.tb00149.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2009
- 1983 How do People Organize their Desks?: Implications for the Design of Office Information Systems. ACM Trans. Inf. Syst., 1(1), 99–112.
- 2001 The Context of Work. Human-Computer Interaction, 16(2), 305–322.
- 1988 Using a semiotic approach to study the consumption of functionally related products International Journal of Research in Marketing 4, 187–200.
- 2007 The Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid: Eradicating Poverty through Profits. New Jersey: Wharton School Publishing.
- 2003 Diffusion of Innovations. New York: Free Press.
- 2002 Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the way we make things. New York: North Point Press. and
- 2002 The Tipping Point. New York: Little, Brown and Company.
- 2007 The Origin of Cool Things. “Design That Packs a Wallop: Understanding the power of Strategic Design,” American Center for Design's 1994 Strategic Design Conference Proceedings.
- 2007 A Whole New Mind. New York: River Head Books.
- 2007 The Beermat Entrepreneur: Turn your good idea into a great business. Harlow, UK: Pearson Education Limited. and
- 2002 The Hidden Connections: A Science for Sustainable Living. New York: Anchor Books.
- 2007 Banker to the Poor: Micro-lending and the Battle against World Poverty. New York: Public Affair Books.
- 2007 Creating a World Without Poverty: Social Business and the Future of Capitalism. New York: Public Affair Books.
- 2001 Emotional Branding: The New Paradigm for Connecting Brands to People. New York: Allworth Press.
- 2004 The Inmates Are Running the Asylum: Why High Tech Products Drive Us Crazy and How to Restore the Sanity. Sams Publishing.
- 2007 Creative explorations: new approaches to identities and audiences. London: Routledge.
- 2000 Millennials Rising: The Next Great Generation. New York: Vintage Original. &
- 2007 Connecting to the net. generation: what higher education professionals need to know about today's students. Washington, DC: NASPA, Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education. & ,
- 2008 Born digital: understanding the first generation of digital natives. New York: Basic Book. , &
- 2006 The New Millennium Learners. Challenging our views on ICT and learning. OECD-CERI background paper.
- 2001 Digital Natives, Digital Immigrants, Part II: Do They Really Think Differently? On the Horizon, 9(6), 15–24.
- 2006 “Don't bother me Mom, I'm learning!”: how computer and video games are preparing your kids for twenty-first century success and how you can help. St. Paul, Minn.: Paragon House.
- 1991 Generations: the history of America's future, 1584 to 2069. New York: Quill. &
- 2007 Ethnography as design provocation. EPIC 2007. pp 146–157. and
- 2005 Privacy Personas: Handling Inconsistencies in Attitudes & Behaviors. Intel Research Seattle Tech Report. , , and
- 2004 The Inmates are Running the Asylum: Why High Tech Products Drive Us Crazy and How to Restore the Sanity. Sams, 2nd Ed.
- 2002 Personas, participatory design, and product development: An engagement. Proc. PDC 2002, 144–161. &
- 2006 Experience Models: Where Ethnography and Design Meet. EPIC 2006. Pp 82–93.
- 2004 Personas: Practice & Theory. Proc of the 2003 Conference on Designing for User Experiences, San Francisco, CA: ACM Press. ,