The Power of Participant-Made Videos: intimacy and engagement with corporate ethnographic video
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
© 2010 by The American Anthropological Association. Some rights reserved.
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2010, Issue 1, pages 113–121, August-September 2010
How to Cite
FAULKNER, S. A. and ZAFIROGLU, A. C. (2010), The Power of Participant-Made Videos: intimacy and engagement with corporate ethnographic video. Ethnographic Praxis, 2010: 113–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2010.00011.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
- 2008 Beyond Walking with Video: co-creating representation, Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings, American Anthropological Association, p. 104–115.
- 1995 Using video to re-present the user Communications of the ACM 38 (5): 61–71. and
- 1997 Excitable Speech: A Politics of the Performative London : Routledge.
- 1990 Gender Trouble: Feminism and the Subversion of Identity London : Routledge.
- 1967 Visual Anthropology: Photography as a Research Method Albuquerque : University of New Mexico Press. and
- Drew Associates 1960 Primary Robert Drew, director Drew Associates.
- 2009 OBAltimore blog (http://obaltimore.wordpress.com/) accessed July 20 2010.
- 1922 Nanook of the North.
- 1996 Taking Aim: the video technology of cultural resistance in Resolutions: Contemporary Video Practices edited MichaelRenov and ErikaSuderburg Minneapolis : University of Minnesota Press, p. 258–282.
- MTV 1992 The Real World.
- 2007 Doing Visual Anthropology: images, media and representation in research London : Sage.
- 2006 Design documentaries: inspiring design research through documentary film. Proceedings of the 6th Conference on Designing interactive Systems ACM, New York, NY, 229–238. , , and
- 1973 An American Family PBS. and
- 2007 Mobile phone video camera in social context Proceedings of the HCI International, vol. 2, Springer, Berlin . , , and
- 2009 How Tiny Camcorders are Changing Education in eLearning Magazine October 8 2009 http://www.elearnmag.org/subpage.cfm?searchterm=Flip+video&article=98-1§ion=articles) accessed 8 August 2010.
- 1970 Navajo Filmmakers. American Anthropologist 72: 9–34. , and
- 1972 Through Navajo Eyes Bloomington , IN : Indiana University Press. , and
- 2007 Designing with Video: Focusing the User-Centered Design Process London : Springer. and