ETHICS IN BUSINESS ANTHROPOLOGY
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2013
© 2012 by The American Anthropological Association. Some rights reserved.
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2012, Issue 1, pages 67–73, October 2012
How to Cite
HAMMERSHØY, L. and MADSEN, T. U. (2012), ETHICS IN BUSINESS ANTHROPOLOGY. Ethnographic Praxis, 2012: 67–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2012.00009.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2013
- American Anthropological Association (AAA) 2012 Code of Ethics of the American Anthropological Association,” http://www.aaanet.org/committees/ethics/ethcode.htm, accessed September 20th, 2012.
- 2002 Ethics: An Essay on the Understanding of Evil. New York : Verso.
- 2012 “Horizons of Business Anthropology in a World of Flexible Accumulation,” Journal of Business Anthropology, 1(1) (2012), http://rauli.cbs.dk/index.php/jba/issue/view/441/showToc., accessed September 20th, 2012. , and
- 2010 “Introduction: Business, Anthropology, and the Growth of Corporate Ethnography,” in Ethnography and the Corporate Encounter: Reflections on Research in and of Corporations (Studies in Public and Applied Anthropology), ed. Melissa Cefkin. New York & Oxford : Berghahn Press.
- 2001 “On Evil: An Interview with Alain Badiou.” Cabinet Magazine, Issue 5 Winter 2001/02. http://www.cabinetmagazine.org/issues/5/alainbadiou.php. Accessed September 20th, 2012. , , and
- 2010 “The Importance of Business Anthropology: Its Unique Contributions,” International Journal of Business Anthropology Vol. 1(1); http://www.na-businesspress.com/ijba/jordanweb.pdf; accessed September 20th, 2012.