The Ethnographer Unbounded: Considering open source in corporate environments
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2013
© 2012 by The American Anthropological Association. Some rights reserved.
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2012, Issue 1, pages 88–100, October 2012
How to Cite
CONAND, N. and DORNADIC, A. (2012), The Ethnographer Unbounded: Considering open source in corporate environments. Ethnographic Praxis, 2012: 88–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2012.00011.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2013
- 2012 Why the AAA Needs Gold Open Access. American Anthropologist. 114(3): 389–393.
- 2011 Open Services Innovation: Rethinking Your Business to Grow and Compete in a New Era. Hoboken , NJ : Jossey-Bass.
- 2011 ALA Editions Special Reports: Open Access: What You Need to Know Now. Chicago : American Library Association Editions.
- 2008 Content: Selected Essays on Technology, Creativity, Copyright and the Future of the Future. San Francisco : Tachyon Publications.
- 2009 Access to Online Information and Knowledge. Open Culture. http://www.giswatch.org/thematic-report/2009/open-culture, accessed 20 September 2012.
- 2012 HAU and the Opening of Ethnographic Theory. Savage Minds: Notes and Queries in Anthropology – A Group Blog. http://savageminds.org/2012/02/03/hau-and-the-opening-of-ethnographic-theory/, accessed 3 February 2012.
- 2006 The Rise of Crowdsourcing. Wired Magazine. Issue 14.06. http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/14.06/crowds.html, accessed 20 September 2012.
- 2009 Working in Corporate Jungles: Reflections on Ethnographic Praxis in Industry. In Ethnography and the Corporate Encounter: Reflections on Research in and of Corporations. Melissa Cefkin, ed. Pp. 95–133. New York : Berghahn Books. with
- 2006 Innovation: The Classic Traps. Harvard Business Review. November 2006. Pp. 73–83.
- 2005 Applied Anthropology: Domains of Application. Goleta , CA : Greenwood Publishing Group. , and
- 2005 The Era of Open Innovation. TED. http://www.ted.com/talks/charles_leadbeater_on_innovation.html, accessed 20 September 2012.
- 2009 Chief Culture Officer: How to Create a Living, Breathing Corporation. New York : Basic Books.
- 2001 Who Owns Academic Work?: Battling for Control of Intellectual Property. Cambridge : Harvard University Press.
- 2012 Open Access, Scholarship, and Digital Anthropology. HAU: Journal of Ethnographic Theory 2 (1): 385–411.
- 2004 The Future of Competition: Co-creating Unique Value with Customers. Boston : Harvard Business School Publishing. and
- Schuler, D. & Namioka, A., (Eds.) 1993 Participatory Design: Principles and Practices. Hillsdale , NJ : Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- 2012 Open Access. Cambridge , MA : MIT Press.
- 1999 Foreword. In The Cathedral & The Bazaar: Musing On Linux and Open Source by an Accidental Revolution. Eric S. Raymond. Pp. ix–x. Sebastopol , CA : O'Reilly Media, Inc.