Move me: On stories, rituals, and building brand communities
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2013 by The American Anthropological Association. Some rights reserved.
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2013, Issue 1, pages 104–115, September 2013
How to Cite
SIECK, K. (2013), Move me: On stories, rituals, and building brand communities. Ethnographic Praxis, 2013: 104–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2013.00010.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
- 1981 “Discourse in the Novel.” In The Dialogic Imagination. M. Holquist, ed. Austin: University of Texas Press.
- 1992 Western Apache Language and Culture: Essays in Linguistic Anthropology. Tucson: University of Arizona Press.
- 1966 “Shakespeare in the Bush.” In Natural History, Aug-Sept 1966.
- 1977 Outline of a Theory of Practice. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- 1990 Acts of Meaning: Four Lectures on Mind and Culture. Cambridge: Harvard University Press.
- 2004 Story Logic: Problems and Possibilities of Narrative. Lincoln: University of Nebraska Press.
- 2009 Stuff. Cambridge: Polity Press.
- 1999 Falling from Grace: Downward Mobility in the Age of Affluence. Berkeley: University of California Press.
- 1998 Culture in Mind: Cognition, Culture and the Problem of Meaning. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- 1970 Forest of Symbols: Aspects of Ndembu Ritual. Ithaca: Cornell University Press.
- 1995  The Ritual Process: Structure and Anti-Structure. Transaction Publishers.