Co-opetition as the new path to innovation? Negotiating strategic change through user-centred design approaches:
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2013 by The American Anthropological Association. Some rights reserved.
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2013, Issue 1, pages 314–334, September 2013
How to Cite
Peinado, A., Jarvin, M. and Jouanny, C. (2013), Co-opetition as the new path to innovation? Negotiating strategic change through user-centred design approaches:. Ethnographic Praxis, 2013: 314–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2013.00027.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- 2004 “Critical Design Ethnography: Designing for Change.” Anthropology and Education Quarterly 35(2): 254–268. , , , and
- 2011 “Consulting in Changing Times and New Cultural Contexts.” Design Management Review 22(3): 54–60.
- 2000 “Coopetition’ in Business Networks – to Cooperate and Compete Simultaneously.” Industrial Marketing Management 29: 411–426. and
- 2010 “Coopetition: New Ideas for a New Paradigm.” In Saïd Yami ed., Coopetition: Winning Strategies for the 21st Century. Edward Elgar Publishing. , and
- 2009 “Practice, Products and the Future of Ethnographic Works.” EPIC 2009:151–161.
- Boland Jr., Richard J., and Fred Collopy, eds. 2004 Managing as Designing. Stanford: Stanford Business Books.
- 2008 “Design Management as Core Competency: From ‘Design you can see’ to ‘Design you can't see.’” The Journal of Design Strategies 4 (1): 94.
- 2009 Change by Design. New York: Harper & Collins.
- Cefkin, Melissa, ed. 2009 Ethnography and the Corporate Encounter: Reflections on Research in and of Corporations. New York: Berghahn Books.
- 2008 “Tracing the Arc of Ethnographic Impact: Succes and (In)visibility of Our Work and Identities.” EPIC 2008: 238–250. and
- 2013 Intersections : How Enterprise Design Bridges the Gap Between Business, Technology and People. London: Morgan Kauffman.
- OECD 2005 Oslo Manual: Guidelines for Interpreting and Collecting Innovation Data. 3rd Edition. Luxembourg : OECD – Statistical Office of the European Commission.
- 2011 “What Happens When You Mix Bankers, Insurers, Consultants, Anthropologists and Designers: The Saga of Project FIDJi in France.” EPIC 2011: 256–276. , and
- 2009 The Design of Business: Why Design Thinking is the Next Competitive Advantage. Cambridge: Harvard Business Press.
- Altran Expert Focus.” http://www.altran.fr/innovation/le-club-innovation-banque-finance-assurance.html Accessed 23rd June 2013. Nd “
- 2011 “Introduction: Co-opetition Strategies: Towards a New Form of Inter-Organisational Dynamics?” In Saïd Yami ed., Coopetition: Winning Strategies for the 21st Century. Edward Elgar Publishing. , , , and