This article is based on results that were obtained in a report financed by the DG Employment of the European Commission.
Monitoring quality in work: European Employment Strategy indicators and beyond
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
© 2008 International Labour Organization
International Labour Review
Volume 147, Issue 2-3, pages 163–198, June/September 2008
How to Cite
DAVOINE, L., ERHEL, C. and GUERGOAT-LARIVIERE, M. (2008), Monitoring quality in work: European Employment Strategy indicators and beyond. International Labour Review, 147: 163–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1564-913X.2008.00030.x
Responsibility for opinions expressed in signed articles rests solely with their authors and publication does not constitute an endorsement by the ILO.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!