Responsibility for opinions expressed in signed articles rests solely with their authors and publication does not constitute an endorsement by the ILO.
Tripartite consultation in China: A first step towards collective bargaining?
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
© 2008 International Labour Organization
International Labour Review
Volume 147, Issue 2-3, pages 231–248, June/September 2008
How to Cite
SHEN, J. and BENSON, J. (2008), Tripartite consultation in China: A first step towards collective bargaining?. International Labour Review, 147: 231–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1564-913X.2008.00032.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!