The author is grateful for the helpful comments and suggestions of a number of people with whom he discussed ideas in this article during his sabbatical, including: Janice Fine, MinWoong Ji, Tom Kochan, Rick Locke, Paul Osterman, Michael Piore, Amanda Pyles and Andrew Schrank, and seminar participants at MIT, Rutgers, and Stanford.
A strategic approach to labour inspection
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
Copyright © The author 2008. Journal compilation © International Labour Organization 2008.
International Labour Review
Volume 147, Issue 4, pages 349–375, December 2008
How to Cite
WEIL, D. (2008), A strategic approach to labour inspection. International Labour Review, 147: 349–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1564-913X.2008.00040.x
Responsibility for opinions expressed in signed articles rests solely with their authors and publication does not constitute an endoresement by the ILO.
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!