The author is grateful for the helpful comments and suggestions of a number of people with whom he discussed ideas in this article during his sabbatical, including: Janice Fine, MinWoong Ji, Tom Kochan, Rick Locke, Paul Osterman, Michael Piore, Amanda Pyles and Andrew Schrank, and seminar participants at MIT, Rutgers, and Stanford.
A strategic approach to labour inspection
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
Copyright © The author 2008. Journal compilation © International Labour Organization 2008.
International Labour Review
Volume 147, Issue 4, pages 349–375, December 2008
How to Cite
WEIL, D. (2008), A strategic approach to labour inspection. International Labour Review, 147: 349–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1564-913X.2008.00040.x
Responsibility for opinions expressed in signed articles rests solely with their authors and publication does not constitute an endoresement by the ILO.
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!