The authors wish to thank Joonkoo Lee, Anne Posthuma and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments on this article.
Economic and social upgrading in global production networks: A new paradigm for a changing world
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © The authors 2011 Journal compilation © International Labour Organization 2011
International Labour Review
Volume 150, Issue 3-4, pages 319–340, December 2011
How to Cite
BARRIENTOS, S., GEREFFI, G. and ROSSI, A. (2011), Economic and social upgrading in global production networks: A new paradigm for a changing world. International Labour Review, 150: 319–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1564-913X.2011.00119.x
Responsibility for opinions expressed in signed articles rests solely with their authors, and publication does not constitute an endorsement by the ILO.
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!