The authors would like to thank Melissa Binder for her comments on an earlier version of the paper.
Is child labour a substitute for adult labour? The relationship between child labour and adult illness in Nepal
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © The authors 2012 Journal compilation © International Labour Organization 2012
International Labour Review
Volume 151, Issue 1-2, pages 109–121, June 2012
How to Cite
Nepal, A. and Nepal, M. (2012), Is child labour a substitute for adult labour? The relationship between child labour and adult illness in Nepal. International Labour Review, 151: 109–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1564-913X.2012.00137.x
Responsibility for opinions expressed in signed articles rests solely with their authors, and publication does not constitute an endorsement by the ILO.
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!