The authors would like to thank Melissa Binder for her comments on an earlier version of the paper.
Is child labour a substitute for adult labour? The relationship between child labour and adult illness in Nepal
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © The authors 2012 Journal compilation © International Labour Organization 2012
International Labour Review
Volume 151, Issue 1-2, pages 109–121, June 2012
How to Cite
Nepal, A. and Nepal, M. (2012), Is child labour a substitute for adult labour? The relationship between child labour and adult illness in Nepal. International Labour Review, 151: 109–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1564-913X.2012.00137.x
Responsibility for opinions expressed in signed articles rests solely with their authors, and publication does not constitute an endorsement by the ILO.
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!