Responsibility for opinions expressed in signed articles rests solely with their authors, and publication does not constitute an endorsement by the ILO.
The crisis and social policy: The role of collective agreements
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © The authors 2012 Journal compilation © International Labour Organization 2012
International Labour Review
Special Issue: The Crisis, Inequalities and Social Policy in the European Union
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 351–375, December 2012
How to Cite
GLASSNER, V. and KEUNE, M. (2012), The crisis and social policy: The role of collective agreements. International Labour Review, 151: 351–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1564-913X.2012.00153.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!