A preliminary version of this article was presented at the UN/DESA/DPAD Seminar held in New York, NY, on 16 March 2012. The authors greatly appreciate suggestions and comments on earlier drafts by Jane D'Arista, Francis Cripps, Alberto Gabriele, James K. Galbraith, Jayati Ghosh, George Irvin, Marc Lavoie, Malcolm Sawyer, Servaas Storm, Lance Taylor and Matías Vernengo, as well as the editorial revisions by Laura Dix. The authors take full responsibility for any shortcomings that may remain. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the United Nations Secretariat.
The imprudence of labour market flexibilization in a fiscally austere world
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © The authors 2013 Journal compilation © International Labour Organization 2013
International Labour Review
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 1–26, March 2013
How to Cite
CAPALDO, J. and IZURIETA, A. (2013), The imprudence of labour market flexibilization in a fiscally austere world. International Labour Review, 152: 1–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1564-913X.2013.00166.x
Responsibility for opinions expressed in signed articles rests solely with their authors, and publication does not constitute an endorsement by the ILO.
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!