This paper updates a presentation made at the 15th World Congress of the International Industrial Relations Association, Sydney, 24–28 August 2009.
Statutory leave entitlements across developed countries: Why US workers lose out on work–family balance
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © The authors 2013 Journal compilation © International Labour Organization 2013
International Labour Review
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 125–143, March 2013
How to Cite
Block, R. N., Park, J.-Y. and Kang, Y.-H. (2013), Statutory leave entitlements across developed countries: Why US workers lose out on work–family balance. International Labour Review, 152: 125–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1564-913X.2013.00172.x
Responsibility for opinions expressed in signed articles rests solely with their authors, and publication does not constitute an endorsement by the ILO.
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!