Editor: Terrance Cooper
Ume6p is required for germination and early colony development of yeast ascospores
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
© 2010 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Yeast Research
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 104–113, February 2011
How to Cite
Strich, R., Khakhina, S. and Mallory, M. J. (2011), Ume6p is required for germination and early colony development of yeast ascospores. FEMS Yeast Research, 11: 104–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1567-1364.2010.00696.x
Present address: Michael J. Mallory, Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA.
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2010 10:35AM EST
- Received 21 May 2010; revised 5 October 2010; accepted 7 October 2010.Final version published online 9 November 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Time course gene expression profiling of yeast spore germination reveals a network of transcription factors orchestrating the global response, BMC Genomics, 2012, 13, 1, 554, , , , , , ,