Mpg2 interacts and cooperates with Mpg1 to maintain yeast glycosylation
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Yeast Research
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 511–520, August 2012
How to Cite
Muñoz-Centeno, M. C., Martín-Guevara, C., Flores, A., Pérez-Pulido, A. J., Antúnez-Rodríguez, C., Castillo, A. G., Sanchez-Durán, M., Mier, P. and Bejarano, E. R. (2012), Mpg2 interacts and cooperates with Mpg1 to maintain yeast glycosylation. FEMS Yeast Research, 12: 511–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1567-1364.2012.00801.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2012 01:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: AGL2007-66062-C02-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!