Cryptococcus neoformans Yop1 , an endoplasmic reticulum curvature-stabilizing protein, participates with Sey1 in influencing fluconazole-induced disomy formation
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Yeast Research
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 748–754, November 2012
How to Cite
Ngamskulrungroj, P., Chang, Y., Hansen, B., Bugge, C., Fischer, E. and Kwon-Chung, K. J. (2012), Cryptococcus neoformans Yop1 , an endoplasmic reticulum curvature-stabilizing protein, participates with Sey1 in influencing fluconazole-induced disomy formation. FEMS Yeast Research, 12: 748–754. doi: 10.1111/j.1567-1364.2012.00824.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2012 02:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- Division of Intramural Research, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!