The ability to inseminate: a comparison between laboratory-reared and field populations of the Mediterranean Fruitfly (Ceratitis capitata)
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
1975 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 255–257, June 1975
How to Cite
RÖSSLER, Y. (1975), The ability to inseminate: a comparison between laboratory-reared and field populations of the Mediterranean Fruitfly (Ceratitis capitata). Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 18: 255–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.1975.tb02377.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!