SELECTION FOR AND GENETIC ANALYSIS OF PERMETHRIN RESISTANCE IN METASEIULUS OCCIDENTALS: GENETIC IMPROVEMENT OF A BIOLOGICAL CONTROL AGENT
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
1981 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 10–18, July 1981
How to Cite
HOY, M. A. and KNOP, N. F. (1981), SELECTION FOR AND GENETIC ANALYSIS OF PERMETHRIN RESISTANCE IN METASEIULUS OCCIDENTALS: GENETIC IMPROVEMENT OF A BIOLOGICAL CONTROL AGENT. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 30: 10–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.1981.tb03578.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
- Accepted: October 15, 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!