On leave from Zhejiang Agricultural University, Hangzhou. China.
THE EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE ON THE ADULT INTEGUMENTAL COLORATION OF APHIDIUS SMITHI
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
1982 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 54–60, July 1982
How to Cite
SHU-SHENG, L. and CARVER, M. (1982), THE EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE ON THE ADULT INTEGUMENTAL COLORATION OF APHIDIUS SMITHI. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 32: 54–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.1982.tb03181.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
- Accepted: August 29,1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!