USDA, ARS, SARL, Biological Control of Pests Research Unit, 2413 East Highway 83, Weslaco, TX 78596, USA;
Handling time, prey preference, and functional response for Chrysoperla rufilabris in the laboratory
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
1990 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 237–242, December 1990
How to Cite
Nordlund, D. A. and Morrison, R.K. (1990), Handling time, prey preference, and functional response for Chrysoperla rufilabris in the laboratory. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 57: 237–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.1990.tb01435.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Accepted: July 3, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!