Effect of rearing temperature and larval density on larval survival, age at pupation and adult size of Anopheles gambiae
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
1992 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 265–271, June 1992
How to Cite
Lyimo, E. O., Takken, W. and Koella, J. C. (1992), Effect of rearing temperature and larval density on larval survival, age at pupation and adult size of Anopheles gambiae. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 63: 265–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.1992.tb01583.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Accepted: December 9, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!