University of Adelaide, Waite Agricultural Research Institute, Glen Osmond 5064, South Australia
The significance of antioxidants in the aphid-plant interaction: the redox hypothesis
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
1993 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 275–283, June 1993
How to Cite
Miles, P. W. and Oertli, J. J. (1993), The significance of antioxidants in the aphid-plant interaction: the redox hypothesis. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 67: 275–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.1993.tb01678.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
- Accepted: November 23, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!