Service de Phytotechnie de St-Hyacinthe, 3300 rue Sicotte, St-Hyacinthe, Quebec, J2S 7B8, Canada
Spatial distribution and movements of plum curculio adults within caged apple trees
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
1994 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 129–142, February 1994
How to Cite
Chouinard, G., Hill, S. B. and Vincent, C. (1994), Spatial distribution and movements of plum curculio adults within caged apple trees. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 70: 129–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.1994.tb00741.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
- Accepted: June 29, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!