Adult response of the almond seed wasp, Eurytoma amygdali, to chemicals from its host and certain nonhosts
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
1994 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 211–220, December 1994
How to Cite
Kouloussis, N. A. and Katsoyannos, B. I. (1994), Adult response of the almond seed wasp, Eurytoma amygdali, to chemicals from its host and certain nonhosts. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 73: 211–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.1994.tb01858.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
- Accepted: March 17, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!