The role of host species, age and defensive behaviour on ovipositional decisions in a solitary specialist and gregarious generalist parasitoid (Cotesia species)
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
1996 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 125–132, November 1996
How to Cite
Brodeur, J., Geervliet, J. B. F. and Vet, L. E. M. (1996), The role of host species, age and defensive behaviour on ovipositional decisions in a solitary specialist and gregarious generalist parasitoid (Cotesia species). Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 81: 125–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.1996.tb02024.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
- Accepted: February 29, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!