Foraging behaviour at the fourth trophic level: a comparative study of host location in aphid hyperparasitoids
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 107–117, February 2005
How to Cite
Buitenhuis, R., Vet, L.E.M., Boivin, G. and Brodeur, J. (2005), Foraging behaviour at the fourth trophic level: a comparative study of host location in aphid hyperparasitoids. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 114: 107–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2005.00234.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Accepted: 30 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!