Extended life cycle in the chestnut weevil: prolonged or repeated diapause?
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 333–340, May 2005
How to Cite
Soula, B. and Menu, F. (2005), Extended life cycle in the chestnut weevil: prolonged or repeated diapause?. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 115: 333–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2005.00281.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
- Accepted: 7 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!