Present address: C. Ludy, University of Bremen, UFT, Department of General and Theoretical Ecology, Leobener Strasse, D-28359 Bremen, Germany.
Bt maize pollen exposure and impact on the garden spider, Araneus diadematus
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 145–156, February 2006
How to Cite
Ludy, C. and Lang, A. (2006), Bt maize pollen exposure and impact on the garden spider, Araneus diadematus. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 118: 145–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2006.00375.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Accepted: 28 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!