Spatio-temporal abundance of flushing leaves shapes host selection in the willow leaf beetle, Plagiodera versicolora
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2006
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 229–237, September 2006
How to Cite
Egusa, S., Nishida, T., Fujisaki, K. and Sawada, H. (2006), Spatio-temporal abundance of flushing leaves shapes host selection in the willow leaf beetle, Plagiodera versicolora. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 120: 229–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2006.00449.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2006
- Accepted: 22 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!