Present address: School of Agriculture, Kinki University, Nara 631-8505, Japan.
Olfactory response of the anthocorid predatory bug Orius sauteri to thrips-infested eggplants
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 57–62, April 2007
How to Cite
Mochizuki, M. and Yano, E. (2007), Olfactory response of the anthocorid predatory bug Orius sauteri to thrips-infested eggplants. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 123: 57–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2007.00525.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Accepted: 23 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!