Tillage differentially affects the capture rate of pitfall traps for three species of carabid beetles
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 177–187, August 2007
How to Cite
Hatten, T. D., Bosque-Pérez, N. A., Johnson-Maynard, J. and Eigenbrode, S. D. (2007), Tillage differentially affects the capture rate of pitfall traps for three species of carabid beetles. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 124: 177–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2007.00566.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Accepted: 22 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!