Negative evidence of parthenogenesis induction by Wolbachia in a gallwasp species, Dryocosmus kuriphilus
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2007
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 279–284, September 2007
How to Cite
Zhu, D.-H., He, Y.-Y., Fan, Y.-S., Ma, M.-Y. and Peng, D.-L. (2007), Negative evidence of parthenogenesis induction by Wolbachia in a gallwasp species, Dryocosmus kuriphilus. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 124: 279–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2007.00578.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2007
- Accepted: 15 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!