Damage to sagebrush attracts predators but this does not reduce herbivory
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 125, Issue 1, pages 71–80, October 2007
How to Cite
Karban, R. (2007), Damage to sagebrush attracts predators but this does not reduce herbivory. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 125: 71–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2007.00594.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Accepted: 8 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!