Re-examining the relationship between sexual maturation and age of response to methyl eugenol in males of the oriental fruit fly
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Netherlands Entomological Society. No claim to original US government works. Journal compilation © 2008 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 128, Issue 3, pages 380–388, September 2008
How to Cite
Shelly, T. E., Edu, J., Pahio, E., Wee, S. L. and Nishida, R. (2008), Re-examining the relationship between sexual maturation and age of response to methyl eugenol in males of the oriental fruit fly. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 128: 380–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2008.00710.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Accepted: 17 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!