Relation of constant, daily fluctuating, and ambient feeding temperature to daily and accumulated consumption of yeast autolysate and sucrose by female Queensland fruit fly
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 87–95, October 2008
How to Cite
Meats, A. and Kelly, G.L. (2008), Relation of constant, daily fluctuating, and ambient feeding temperature to daily and accumulated consumption of yeast autolysate and sucrose by female Queensland fruit fly. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 129: 87–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2008.00755.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2008
- Accepted: 12 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!