Present address: Laboratorio de Biotecnología y Ecología Aplicada (LABIOTECA), Universidad Veracruzana, Apartado Postal 250, CP 91090 Xalapa, Veracruz, Mexico.
Feeding on yeast hydrolysate enhances attraction to cue-lure in Queensland fruit flies, Bactrocera tryoni
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 129, Issue 2, pages 200–209, November 2008
How to Cite
Weldon, C. W., Perez-Staples, D. and Taylor, P. W. (2008), Feeding on yeast hydrolysate enhances attraction to cue-lure in Queensland fruit flies, Bactrocera tryoni. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 129: 200–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2008.00768.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2008
- Accepted: 15 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!