Authors Altermatt and Baumeyer contributed equally to the study.
Experimental evidence for male biased flight-to-light behavior in two moth species
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 259–265, March 2009
How to Cite
Altermatt, F., Baumeyer, A. and Ebert, D. (2009), Experimental evidence for male biased flight-to-light behavior in two moth species. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 130: 259–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2008.00817.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Accepted: 27 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!