Present address: Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management, 137 Mulford Hall, University of California at Berkeley, CA 94 720-3114, USA.
From the laboratory to the field: contrasting effects of multi-trophic interactions and agroforestry management on coffee pest densities
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 131, Issue 2, pages 121–129, May 2009
How to Cite
Teodoro, A. V., Tscharntke, T. and Klein, A.-M. (2009), From the laboratory to the field: contrasting effects of multi-trophic interactions and agroforestry management on coffee pest densities. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 131: 121–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2009.00840.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted: 21 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!