Effects of post-teneral nutrition and ginger root oil exposure on longevity and mortality in bait treatments of sterile male Ceratitis capitata
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 132, Issue 3, pages 256–263, September 2009
How to Cite
Andrés, V. S., Pérez-Panadés, J., Carbonell, E. A., Castañera, P. and Urbaneja, A. (2009), Effects of post-teneral nutrition and ginger root oil exposure on longevity and mortality in bait treatments of sterile male Ceratitis capitata. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 132: 256–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2009.00893.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2009
- Accepted: 23 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!