The combined effect of photoperiod and temperature on egg dormancy in an island and a mainland population of the hemlock looper, Lambdina fiscellaria
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, as represented by the Minister of Natural Resources Canada. Journal compilation © 2009 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 133, Issue 3, pages 232–243, December 2009
How to Cite
Delisle, J., Royer, L., Bernier-Cardou, M., Bauce, E. and Labrecque, A. (2009), The combined effect of photoperiod and temperature on egg dormancy in an island and a mainland population of the hemlock looper, Lambdina fiscellaria. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 133: 232–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2009.00931.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Accepted: 1 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!