Present address: Université Aix Marseille 3, IMEP, CNRS, UMR 6116, BP80, F-13545 Aix en Provence, France
Evidence of active or passive downwind dispersal in mark–release–recapture of moths
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 CSIRO. Journal compilation © 2010 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 134, Issue 2, pages 160–169, February 2010
How to Cite
Guichard, S., Kriticos, D. J., Leriche, A., Worner, S. P., Kean, J. M. and Suckling, D. M. (2010), Evidence of active or passive downwind dispersal in mark–release–recapture of moths. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 134: 160–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2009.00950.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Accepted: 27 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!