Stable isotope analysis indicates trophic differences among forest floor carabids in Japan
Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 135, Issue 3, pages 263–270, June 2010
How to Cite
Okuzaki, Y., Tayasu, I., Okuda, N. and Sota, T. (2010), Stable isotope analysis indicates trophic differences among forest floor carabids in Japan. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 135: 263–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2010.00987.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
- Accepted: 16 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!