Current address: School of Agricultural and Wine Sciences, Charles Sturt University, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650, Australia.
Stimuli associated with viburnum leaf beetle (Pyrrhalta viburni) aggregative oviposition behavior
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 135, Issue 3, pages 245–251, June 2010
How to Cite
Desurmont, G. A. and Weston, P. A. (2010), Stimuli associated with viburnum leaf beetle (Pyrrhalta viburni) aggregative oviposition behavior. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 135: 245–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2010.00990.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Accepted: 1 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!